Media - Faraday Totepack
For Immediate Release
Crowd-funded designers Modern Industry have announced the release of their newest urban carrier, the Faraday Tote. This dual purpose bag transitions between a large tote and an ideal messenger bag. Constructed of the same ethically sourced materials as their sold out Conduit Sling Pack, Modern Industry’s Faraday is being offered in several exclusive colorways and ships immediately upon order.
The Faraday Tote is handmade in San Francisco, California, using 10.10oz Martexin Original Waxed Canvas and Horween vegetable tanned leather. It is now available through themodernindustry.com in numbered limited editions.
- Expanded (Tote) - 16" x 15" x 6"
- Contracted (Messenger) - 11.5" x 15" x 6"
- Dual purpose convertibility between tote and messenger formats
- Stash pocket for messenger strap while not in use
- Signature expandable outer pocket
- Inner accessory pocket
- Fits 15" laptop with case in both tote and messenger formats
- Signature G-buckle for securing tote straps while in messenger form
- Individually numbered in limited edition colorways (currently black, navy, and ash)
- Constructed with Martexin Original Waxed Canvas and Horween vegetable tanned leather
- Handmade by Modern Industry in San Francisco, CA USA
- Ordering and immediate shipping available through www.themodernindustry.com
Modern Industry is a team of artists, sewers, and designers based in San Francisco, CA. They frequently argue over music and ingest entirely too much coffee.
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
*more photos available upon request